- Extruded Aluminum
- Heat Sinks
- Solar Mounting System
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Automation & Telecommunication
- Furniture Aluminum
- Surface treatment
- Precision Machining
Jig & Fixtures
The jigs and fixtures are helpful for increasing the production of identical parts and reduce the human efforts for producing parts.
Images source: Internet
Advantages of Jigs and Fixtures
- This increases the machining accuracy as the workpiece is automatically placed and a tool is guided without making any adjustments.
- This increases the production capacity as there are many workpieces can machine with single set up and for some instances, there is a number of tools that can operate simultaneously.
- Handling time is reduced due to setting and locating work.
- speed, feed and depth of cut for machining can increase high clamping rigidity of jigs and fixtures.
- It can produce identical parts and are interchangeable and this helps in assembly operation.
- This eliminates the marking out, measuring and other setting methods before machining.
- This reduces the labor cost and consequent fatigue handling operations and is minimized and simplified.
- The semi-skill operator can perform operations as other setting operations of tool and work is mechanized and saves labor cost.
- This reduces the expenditure of quality control to finish products.
- It reduces the overall cost of machining by fully or partly automize the process.
Applications of Jigs and Fixtures
Jigs: Drilling, reaming, tapping
Fixtures: Milling, grinding, planning, turning, shaping
Images source: Internet
Why you should choose KIMSEN’s aluminum profiles?
High quality: KIMSEN’s aluminum profiles not only meet Vietnamese technical regulations QCVN 16:2019/ BXD, ASTM B221/B221M-14 but also meet international product standards such as Japanese Industrial Standards JIS H 4100:2015, European Standards EN 755-9:2016.
Production progress: Fast & timely production progress.
Value-added services: Precision machining services and surface treatment solutions; labeling and delivery services...
Technical consulting: With a team of experienced engineers, KIMSEN is confident to bring optimal technical solutions to customers.
Advantages of KIMSEN's aluminum profiles
- Lightweight and durable.
- Easy to fabricate & elastic.
- High aesthetic.
- Multi forms & colors, tailored as customer's drawings.
- Non-magnetic & non-toxic.
For more information, please contact us via Hotline: +84 93 867 6005 or email: email@example.com