Images source: Internet
Environmental pollution and climate change have always been serious problems that requires persistent efforts of every nation, every organization and every individual. As a manufacturer, KIMSEN always strives to build a green and clean working environment to minimize waste chemicals to the surrounding environment.
1. Environmental Management according to ISO 14001:2015 standards
Images source: Internet
ISO 14001 is the first international standard of environmental management. We have been implementing and building an environmental management system according to ISO 14001: 2015 standards. With its application, KIMSEN INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION is committed to a positive contribution of environmental protection.
2. Wastewater treatment systems
Anodizing and painting process needs to use many chemicals, acid, bases, heavy metals which is also the cause of environmental pollution. With our mission, KIMSEN ALUMINUM has invested in Wastewater treatment lines. This system will classify and ensure treatment of effluents factories that reach column B according to QCVN 40:2011/BTNMT.
Aware of corporate responsibility in protecting the environment, KIMSEN has focused on installation of modern sewage treatment system, and application of Environmental Management Procedures ISO 14001:2015 at the same time to ensure sewage output quality reach Column B according to QCVN 40:2011/BTNMT. After reaching Column B standard, sewage is continually treated at wastewater treatment center of the Industrial Park in order to reach Column A standard before entering the environment. The application of environmental management system according to international standards is KIMSEN INDUSTRIAL CORP.’s commitment to contribute positively to environmental protection.
Sewage treatment system
3. Ancillary System
In order to ensure efficient, safe and sustainable factory operation, KIMSEN has invested in modern ancillary systems such as water supply system, power station system, gas station, etc. This contributes significantly to the sustainable development of our Company.
Water supply system
Solar mounting system
4. Raise Employee Awareness
Beside attempts at pollution control, KIMSEN always focuses on raising awareness of environmental protection for employees through policies:
- Constantly set up and improve staffs to enhance professional qualifications
- Organize courses for staff to recognize the importance of protecting the environment
- Regularly follow and inspect the performance of employees to ensure uniformity in the results of work and promptly detect violations that affect the environment
- Efficiently perform the propaganda, launch competitions on the topic of environmental protection in the company
- Encourage and motivate employees to maintain a professional working style and corporate cultures.
The contest "KIMSEN Go Green - Today I live green" was organized to encourage meaningful and friendly actions toward environment of KIMSEN employees.