- Extruded Aluminum
- Heat Sinks
- Solar Mounting System
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Automation & Telecommunication
- Furniture Aluminum
- Surface treatment
- Precision Machining
Completing a custom metal surface treatment is far more complex than manufacturing a regular metal part. The measurements have to be precise, and all of the procedures have to be carefully chosen (including the kind of finish that would suit the part being made). It has been found that sandblasting offers distinct advantages for most custom metal surface treatment.
Images source: Internet
Overview of Sandblasting
Also known as abrasive blasting, sandblasting is a surface finishing process that involves the use of a powered machine - typically an air compressor as well as a sandblasting machine - to spray abrasive particles under high pressure against a surface. It’s called “sandblasting” because it blasts the surface with particles of sand. As the sand particles strike the surface, they create a smoother and more even texture.
Sandblasting leverages the abrasive properties of sand to create smoother surfaces with fewer physical imperfections and flaws. It’s no secret that sand is rough and gritty. Because of these properties, it’s able to wear away at excess or unwanted material on a surface. The sandpaper, for example, contains many individual particles of sand. When rubbed against a surface, the sand removes some of the top-layer material, thereby creating a smoother texture. Sandblasting works the same way except it involves the use of highly pressurized sand.
Advantages of Sandblasting
- Abrasive action on the surface: The abrasive materials which are being used in the process that have an aggressive action on the surfaces.
- Fit for rough surfaces: The powerful action of the sandblasting process can remove contaminants the tough surfaces like concrete.
- Quick Removal of contaminants: the sandblasting process helps for removing the deposits of the contaminants very quickly the different surfaces.
- Less machinery is involved: Abrasive blasting does not involve the complex machinery for its process.
With modern sandblasting equipment and professional staff, KIMSEN Aluminum is proud to bring high quality products to meet all requirements of customers.
For more information, please contact us via Hotline +84 93 867 6005 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Images source: Internet