- Extruded Aluminum
- Heat Sinks
- Solar Mounting System
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Automation & Telecommunication
- Furniture Aluminum
- Surface treatment
- Precision Machining
Hard Drives Heat Sinks
Uses of hard drive heat sinks
- Increase the life of the hard drive, avoid the situation that the flash chips (for SSDs) or the motherboards (for HDDs) inside the hard drive are overheated, which can cause short-circuiting and lead to explosion
- Extend the life of other components
- Increase the performance of the system, avoid enering problems such as slow computer, crashes, automatic reset, faulty screen, etc.
Benefit of using Aluminum heat sink
Aluminum heat sinks have good oxidation resistance and corrosion resistance without adding any additives. The principle is that once aluminum meets oxygen in the air, it generates a layer of oxide film, which is tough and compact and prevents further corrosion of the bulk material. So it's environmentally friendly and durable.
Aluminum heat sinks are the lightest among a variety of radiators. It is easy to handle and install. At the same time, aluminum heat sinks have good thermal conductivity and high pressure resistance.
Why you should choose KIMSEN’s aluminum products?
High quality: KIMSEN’s aluminum products not only meet Vietnamese technical regulations QCVN 16:2019/ BXD, ASTM B221/B221M-14 but also meet international product standards such as Japanese Industrial Standards JIS H 4100:2015, European Standards EN 755-9:2016.
Production progress: Fast & timely production progress.
Value-added services: Precision machining services and surface treatment solutions; labeling and delivery services...
Technical consulting: With a team of experienced engineers, KIMSEN is confident to bring optimal technical solutions to customers.
Advantages of KIMSEN's aluminum heat sink
- Thermal conductivity.
- Lightweight material.
- Corrosion resistance.
- Multi forms & colors, tailored as customer's drawings.
- Aesthetic & Elegant.
For more information, please contact us via Hotline: +84 93 867 6005 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product images source: Internet