- Extruded Aluminum
- Heat Sinks
- Solar Mounting System
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Automation & Telecommunication
- Furniture Aluminum
- Surface treatment
- Precision Machining
Fan Heat Sinks
A heat sink and fan (HSF) is an active cooling solution used to cool down integrated circuits in computer systems, commonly the central processing unit (CPU). As the name suggests, it is composed of a passive cooling unit (the heat sink) and a fan. The heat sink is usually made a high-temperature conductive material such as aluminum and copper, and the fan is a DC brushless fan, which is the standard used for computer systems.
What devices in a computer use a heat sink?
- CPU (central processing unit)
- Video card (if your computer has one)
- The power supply
- The north bridge
- South bridge
- Hard drives.
The advantages of Fan heat sink
- Faster CPU and GPU Performance: Internal laptop fans support faster speeds; however, the fans themselves don't make the computer faster. Laptops often employ an internal system fan that's connected to the Central Processing Unit and Graphics Processing Unit heat sink. The CPU and GPU are the two biggest heat producing components inside the laptop: they can produce enough heat without cooling to break themselves. Faster computer hardware tends to produce more heat than slower computer hardware, but both tend to break around the same temperature range. The internal fan keeps the CPU and GPU damaging themselves.
- Lower Ambient Temperature: External cooling pads equipped with fans can help keep the laptop's temperature down without requiring any modifications to the device's hardware. Computer operating temperature is affected by the environmental or ambient temperature: the laptop will get hotter working in a room that's 100 degrees versus one that's 70 degrees. Laptops can also be affected by the temperature of the air that accumulates around the device: cooling pads circumvent this problem. A cooling pad uses fans to either blow cooler air against the laptop or warmer air away the laptop to lower the ambient temperature.
Benefit of using Aluminum heat sink
Aluminum heat sinks have good oxidation resistance and corrosion resistance without adding any additives. The principle is that once aluminum meets oxygen in the air, it generates a layer of oxide film, which is tough and compact and prevents further corrosion of the bulk material. So it's environmentally friendly and durable.
Aluminum heat sinks are the lightest among a variety of radiators. It is easy to handle and install. At the same time, aluminum heat sinks have good thermal conductivity and high pressure resistance.
Why you should choose KIMSEN’s aluminum products?
High quality: KIMSEN’s aluminum products not only meet Vietnamese technical regulations QCVN 16:2019/ BXD, ASTM B221/B221M-14 but also meet international product standards such as Japanese Industrial Standards JIS H 4100:2015, European Standards EN 755-9:2016.
Production progress: Fast & timely production progress.
Value-added services: Precision machining services and surface treatment solutions; labeling and delivery services...
Technical consulting: With a team of experienced engineers, KIMSEN is confident to bring optimal technical solutions to customers.
Advantages of KIMSEN's aluminum heat sink
- Thermal conductivity.
- Lightweight material.
- Corrosion resistance.
- Multi forms & colors, tailored as customer's drawings.
- Aesthetic & Elegant.
For more information, please contact us via Hotline: +84 93 867 6005 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product images source: Internet