- Extruded Aluminum
- Heat Sinks
- Solar Mounting System
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Automation & Telecommunication
- Furniture Aluminum
- Surface treatment
- Precision Machining
- Wide selection of aluminum alloy grades and options
- The aluminum profiles' surfaces are treated with Powder coating, Anodizing or Wood grain coloring to against corrosion, discoloration over time.
Using to protect engine
Why you should choose KIMSEN’s aluminum profiles?
High quality: KIMSEN’s aluminum products not only meet Vietnamese technical regulations QCVN 16:2019/ BXD, ASTM B221/B221M-14 but also meet international product standards such as Japanese Industrial Standards JIS H 4100:2015, European Standards EN 755-9:2016.
Production progress: Fast & timely production progress.
Value-added services: Precision machining services and surface treatment solutions; labeling and delivery services...
Technical consulting: With a team of experienced engineers, KIMSEN is confident to bring optimal technical solutions to customers.
Advantages of KIMSEN's aluminum profiles
- Lightweight and durable.
- Easy to fabricate & elastic.
- High aesthetic.
- Multi forms & colors, tailored as customer's drawings.
- Non-magnetic & non-toxic.
For more information, please contact us via Hotline: +84 93 867 6005 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Product images source: Internet